Dr. Rod Rosenbladt
1. All children of Adam and Eve have sinned.
Romans 3:23: "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
2. The penalty for sin is death, bodily first, then hell.
Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death."
3. Jesus Christ paid that penalty by His death on the cross for each and every one of us.
Romans 5:8: "But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
4. Our justification before God is pure gift as opposed to a matter of our works.
Ephesians 2:8-9: "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
not a result of works, so that no one may boast."
5. The assurance that we really are justified before God now and forever.
1 John 5:12-13: "Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life."
Malachi 3:6: “For I the LORD do not change."
[N.B. Even though not perfect, after starting the video, click on the Closed Caption icon for a rough transcript.]